The unloading and transportation of sheet materials to their installation sites is not only time-consuming but also very strenuous. Smooth surfaces make it difficult to securely carry the material, especially through narrow passages or across uneven grounds. Carrymate® Transport Grips are used in pairs and each grip is capable of lifting up to 100 kg, which makes them suitable for moving a wide variety of materials.
- the point of contact to the material can be wherever it is most suitable for the user´s height
- both users can walk forward and face the direction they are going in
- the user´s lifting arm remains straight and thereby more relaxed
- the user´s other hand is now free to support the material or to move obstacles to the side (open doors, etc.)
- experience heavy lifting that saves you time and is easy on your back
- jaw opening width 40-120 mm
The clamping system self-adjusts to the width of the material and securely holds it in place without damaging its surface. All parts of the Carrymate® Transport Grips that touch the load are covered with a special coating so that even the most polished materials will not be scratched. The ergonomically designed carrying grip provides a secure hold and even during turns and swivels the user can easily hold on to the load.